Date of Interview: 20th September 2021
Board: R N Choubey Sir
Background: B.tech (Mech) DTU, M.tech (Design) IITD, ESE- 2019, BRO
Home State: Bihar
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Are you superstitious? (Said no with a pause)
- Seems like you were about to say yes, then you said no
- What are your views about women keeping fast for their husbands?
- 4 judges came out to media. Why? And do you think it was the right thing to do?
- You said public faith in judiciary. Have you heard of tareekh pr tareekh? What is it about?
- How many cases are pending in our courts?
- What is the avg time of disposal of cases in India?
- You still think that your argument of public faith holds good?
- Why ford had to shut it’s shop?
- But other players are doing well. How?
- As a design engineer, what changes would you recommend in ford design to increase their sales?
- Given that both petrol and diesel cost the same, which system would you incorporate into your design?
- Logistic costs are increasing. How does it impact our economy?
- As a design engineer, design a policy for women empowerment? Your original policy.
- Govt policies in these areas?
- Have you heard about any famous shg model? (From previous answer)
- To which state this model belongs?
- Tell me more about this model?
- You mentioned about NRLM. What’s that?
- Madhubani as SHG. Commercialization steps by the government
- You make these paintings as well?
- What is barter system?
- Do you know about Atal tunnel?
- Tell me a specific sensor name used in it.
- What is collaboration and inter disciplinary in NEP?
- Is collaboration limited to foreign universities?
- How corporate collaboration can help in NEP?
- As a mechanical engineer, how would you proceed for collaboration with corporate to float a course? Which course would be your priority?
- Who is your best friend
- What would she tell if I ask her your strengths?
- Your weakness?
- You could have done well in private. Why ESE and CSE?
- How was your experience in IITD compared to DTU?
- If you were DC, Chamoli, and you mother calls to tell you that your father has few days left. What would you do?
- Do you want to tell us or want us to ask from a particular area?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)