Date of Interview: 15 -09-2021
Board: Smita Nagraj Ma’am
worked as a Data Science Analyst
Home State: Madhya Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- So, Anonymous you have worked as a Data Science Analyst in Bangalore. What was your first impression about Bangalore?
- Compare Bangalore and Bhopal (Home Town)
- What should be done to solve the problem of heavy traffic in Big Cities?
- What is the one problem of our country that is close to your heart and you want to solve? ( I mentioned inequality)
- How will you solve the above mentioned problem?
- Tell me 2-3 big achievements of Madhya Pradesh in last 10 years
- Why MP has done so good in agriculture?
- What steps have the MP government has taken regarding crop diversification?
- Would you attribute this success to State government or Central Government?
- Do you think India needs these high-speed trains?
- Assess the performance of Vande Bharat Express since its launch
- And what about Uday Desh ka Aam Nagrik Scheme. Has it been successful?
- What is Most Favoured Nation?
- Since your optional is Economics, for what topic Amartya Sen got Nobel Prize in Economics?
- What steps have the government has taken to revive the economy since the pandemic has started?
- What steps will you take to provide proper compensations to Bhopal Gas Tragedy victims?
- For what initiative have you got award in your job (mentioned in DAF)
- Please explain what did you exactly do.
- Do you know about Deep Fakes. Are they easily recognisable?
- What new steps would you take towards improving cybersecurity?
Thank you, Anonymous.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)