Date of Interview: 7th September
Board: TCA Anant sir
Background: History graduation
Optional: political science
Home State: Jharkhand
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Why do you want to go for civil services?
- From your daf it seems that you cleared your graduation in 4 years, why did you take long?
- What were you doing as a part of community involvement since you’re from open University?
- You mentioned migrant workers issue, what was done and what would you have done differently?
- Why open University?
- What will you do if you don’t clear civil services?
- We’ve moved from NAM to QUAD, similarly and difference then and now
- What is happening in Afghanistan? What should be India’s response?
- Taliban has not invited india to swearing in? Do you think we should still engage with them?
- Your first preference in service is?
- What did you do as a head girl?
- Jharkhand is rich in coal , but we are moving from coal to renewable. Will that not impact Jharkhand’s economy
- What is GDP
- What is Production linked incentive scheme. Some sectors?
- Which are the sectors in electronics?
- What is the GSDP of Jharkhand?
- I think intolerance is increasing, what do you think?
- Domestic violence is a big issue, more so in rural areas , your take
- (Suppose) You and your husband both will have jobs, but your husband doesn’t help in household chores, what is the solution for this?
- Some writers removed from English BA syllabus in DU. Are you aware? Which writers? Why? What is the issue behind the controversy?
- What is the latest news on Chandrayan 2?
- What is the one mistake that we made in ancient and medieval India that we can learn from?
- In which year was Jharkhand created? Do you favour small states or large states?
- Do you think our policy on South China sea is good?
- So the limit of Territorial sea is ?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)