Date of Interview: 17-09-2021
Board: BB Vyas sir
Background: B Tech Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals
Home State: Tamil Nadu
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Why merger of banks?
- Has any bank featured in the top 100 largest banks in the world?
- Basel norms?
- Fintech Companies
- What is a GI tag
- Any recent from your state
- GI from the other parts of country?
- 20 years of 9 11 how do u see world and US Position now.
- How has our national security approaches changed recently.?
- What is national hydrocarbon policy ?
- How far is your district from chennai and tell me about the special things in your district.
- What is solar passive technology?
- Recently consumer commission ordered that if a bank account is hacked, bank is responsible for it. What is your take on it. ?
- What is the difference between Himalayan system and the other mountain systems in the world?
- What is geological surprise?
- (Explained then that if huge investments are poured in a particular project in Himalayas , and then suddenly a fault appears)
- How to minimises such damages and how to predict these geological surprises beforehand?
- Why rock filled dams are built in earthquake prone zones. ?
- What Is NPA.?
- What is the current npa scenario in the banks in India
- What is the scope for india to become a technology hub.
- What are the constraints in it.?
- Why too much cattle smuggling is happening in india?
- How to stop that ?
- In which states ban on cattle slaughter is not there in india
- Is geography playing a bigger role in politics of a region. Explain with reference to Afghanistan.
- Why despite remaining landlocked Central Asian countries does not face much issues.
- When industries are falling in current covid scenario how do u think will the recovery be.
- What is offset policy.
- What is specialised banking. Do u know the committee that was put for that and tell what is that.
- What do u think will be the banking sector position in 10 years from now.
Thank you. Good luck to you.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)