Date of Interview: 27th Aug 2021.
Board: RN Choubey
Home State: Madhya Pradesh
Background: B.Com, MBA (HR+Marketing), M.A. in Sociology from Ignou. Twice NET-JRF in Sociology.
Work Experience: Four years in the organized sector and a few months in the unorganised sector.
Hobby: Endurance Running, Reading Bhagwat Geeta & Holy Quraan.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- You can take your mask off since you have an RT-PCR negative report.
- Be relaxed, It will be a nice conversation and we will learn from you.
- Tell us about your academic qualification and work experience.
- Concept of Natural Justice. Provisions in the Indian Constitution and Law for it.
- ‘Nal se Jal’. (I drank water before answering this question. They said- Don’t be in a hurry)
- How much the Government of India allocated for it in this year’s budget?
- Why river interlinkage remains a non-starter?
- How Bangladesh could surpass India in its per-capita GDP?
- Constitutional provisions for National Emergency?
- What changes were made in the Article 352 and why?
- How many times was ‘Emergency’ provision applied in India?
- Chairperson: Which subject among all the subjects that you have studied, should we ask you the questions from?
- What was ‘Himalayan Blunder’? There is also a book by this name.
- Which service is your first preference?
- How would Sociology help you in that service?
- Anyone, even with no Sociology can tell about the Women and Caste. I am not satisfied.
- I asked for one more chance and gave a concrete Socio+HRM answer.
- What is your opinion on the new Drone rules considering that two months ago (in June) there was a drone-attack on an airport base in J&K?
- Your citizenship status?
- One of your hobbies is to read Bhagwat Geeta. So, I will be asking you on Mahabharata.
- Question on ‘Yakshaprashan’.
- Muslims have been roughed up. Have they received what all they have been promised during partition days in India?
- Kept asking me followup questions until I said – “I am sorry Sir, I don’t follow politics”.
- Earlier, I counted the Constitutional provisions, PM’s 15-point programme and the Sachchar Committee report. Then a follow up question was the name of the report giving Committee’s chairperson which I correctly answered.
- Here the Chairperson Sir kindly reminded the honorable member that I have already given the answer he was seeking, two questions ago.
- I said thank you to the Chairperson.
Chairperson: Is there something you want to share with us?
I gave my observations on Patriarchy.
Your interview is over.