Interview date: 7th September
Board: TCA Anant sir
Optional: commerce and accountancy
Background: Bcom, Chartered Accountant
Home State: Chhattisgarh
Hobby: cricket, meditation, and biographical movies
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Read out my academic qualification and work experience.
- Why did you leave job?
- Why you want to join civil services?
- How will CA help in civil services?
- What is zero based budgeting?
- Its advantages and disadvantages?
- Why does India not adopt zero based budgeting?
- Which type of Biographical movies do you watch?
- Which is latest movie you have watched?
- What is the importance of India’s win at the oval ?
- What is a chinaman? Why is it called so?
- What is management accounting?
- Do you think it is useful in govt decision making?
- What did you not like in your previous organisations?
- Dont you think govt organisation and such private organisations are very different?
- Tell me about the global presence of ICAI ( CA institute) ?
- How will you use the global network of ICAI in administration?
- Do you support National Monestisation pipeline?
- Don’t you think private organisations will charge high prices to people?
- What is India’s debt to GDP?
- Tell me about the composition of this debt in India?
- India wanted to raise fund through sovereign bonds, why didnt we go ahead with that Idea?
- Do you think India should devalue or control the exchange rate for the purpose of improving our exports?
- What is the driving force or passion in your life?
- When was the recent time you helped someone? ( i had mentioned helping in previous answer)
- One best practice that you would want to contribute to govt accounting system since you have this as your background?
- When was ICAI founded?
- Why has the act not amended till date? Do you think it should be amended?
- Don’t you think ICAI and NFRA have similar and overlapping roles? ( i had mentioned NFRA in my previous answer)
- Who maintans and audits accounts of both central and state govt?
- What is the change you would want to bring in the govt accounting?
- What is the difference between audits of govt companies and private companies?
- What is the ideal debt equity ratio for an Infrastructure company?
- When was Chhattisgarh formed?
- Currently how many districts in Chhattisgarh? (may be because recently 4 new were created)
- How has Chhattisgarh progressed after separation from MP?
- You say it has progressed, then why do you still have naxalism?
- Do you think tribals get caught between Naxals and govt?
- What do you mean by canons of financial propriety?
- What is marketing?
Chairman: Thank you. Your interview is over.
Overall – very cordial board.