Board: RN Choubey Sir
Home State: Jharkhand
Background: B.tech (Production Engg)
Hobbies: Weightloss, strength Training, and investment planning
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Give intro detailing about study and work ex
- 2. GST a threat to Fiscal federalism (2 connected question)
- Your weakness
- What you have done to overcome…
- What is 22 sept famous for (Police reform day ….it was on newspaper today)
- Police have trust issue among them self? What you say (My dad is police officer)
- Reforms in Police which have not stated till now ?
- Where are you know? I mean what training you are undergoing
- Bullet trains and its significance?
- Benefits of bullet train? Is it not wastage of money?
- About railway restructuring (2-3 related questions)
- Compare roadways and bullet train(Not normal train)
- Weight loss program… What you do? Professional or Amature(Said reduced weight from 98 to 72 Kg in 1 year… every one was WAAAOO….maam said salute to you determination) Few more question on weight training.
- What was your role as PRO
- What qualities a PRO must have
- You were alumni incharge. So don’t you think Alumini play a important role.
- Suppose you are Heading a team and asked to invest 2 Cr rupees from alumni fund and a suggestion comes that a part of it should be spend on poor children near by your college. Would you accept?
- What will you do for implementing that?
- How will you deal with fight between locals and college students
- If you are chief Secy how would you see problem of GST loss to your state
- What will be your priority as IAS?
- 2- more question on hobby didn’t remember
- Ethan it’s very good interacting with you. From our side, we have asked questions. Would you like to ask or say anything from your side?
- I said Sir I want to say about Strength training and nutrition——Said about my weight loss journey.. difference between fat loss and weight loss…importance of weight loss. (Detailed)
- Sir said Thank you can go
- It was very good experience. Board was cordial there is nothing to say about that as they are not Raghu Rajiv of Roadies
- I said in railway there is strong departmentalism and people sees there mistake——its a loose statement——but realised and clarified with example that mechanical don’t want to discontinue Diesel engine as they have their interest
- Said thank you while in process of standing but realised and said again after standing.
- Said sorry in 3-4 factual question.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)