Date of Interview: 22/09/21
Board: Smita Nagraj ma’am
Home State: Delhi,
Background: Engineering physics(DCE),
Hobbies: meditation, marathon.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Why TM? Why TM famous in west? How different from other forms of meditation?
- Is dissatisfaction good?
- Any dissatisfaction in past that proven good? (Gave pre independence ex)
- Dissatisfaction In last decade?
- Social issues in India that hurt our development.
- What is Loneliness of long distance runner.
- What are you doing now a days?
- very very big monologue on PSU, their origin, their present status.
- Should tax payers money be wasted? Should they be disinvested?
- Spoke for around 5-6 minutes but asked only 2 questions.
- M2: Again big big monologue on delhi governance.
- Asked one question on FDI which I didn’t know.
- 2.Why Delhi should have a assembly?
- 3.London also doesn’t has.
- I said population but he was dissatisfied.
- Suggest some Judicial reforms?
- August Comte and his contribution. And why sociology was born?
- MN Srinivas ans his contribution
- Issues faced by youth and their sociological explanation.
- Book by yogendra singh.
- Asked some concept which I didn’t know.
- Diff between social work and social service. Kept saying I’ll ask the last question and went on to ask 3 questions one after other. 😛
- A news that your read that you didn’t want to read today.
- Debate about India’s marathon runner.
- Why sociology
- Wasn’t able to listen to their words as members were sitting far with masks. Several times I asked them what did they say and then I started answering.
- Length of interview: ~ 20 minutes.
- No time wasting no comforting. Started questioning the moment I sat.
- Didn’t touch many sides of daf.
- No smiling, very formal setup.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)