Board: Marshal S Bhonsle
Home State: Dumka, Jharkhand
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What is the difference between Science, Engineering and Technology?
- If an institute is named Delhi Institute of Science, Engineering and Technology, what courses do you think it will offer?
- If not civil services, what alternate career path would you choose?
- Why do we always say that the Chemistry between India and Pakistan is bad and never say that Physics is bad or Mathematics is bad?
- What did you do in IIRS? (Internship)
- What is the latest version of ArcGIS?
- Do you think we can have a technology where living things can be converted into non living things and living things can be converted into non living?
- If such technology were to develop, what implications would it have?
- If you have to set up a chemical factory, what things will you consider?
- Have you heard about the book The Hindu Chemistry?
- But I want you to guess, what do you think it would be about?
- Why are we unable to solve the issue of Naxalism?
- Who is an urban naxal?
- What is Ultra Marathon? (Marathon was mentioned in DAF)
- So now we have a new player in Afghanistan in the form of IS-K? How does it affect the present equation?
- What was the CIA chief doing in Afghanistan?
- What implication does the situation in Afghanistan have on the rest of the world?
- You had a good job, so why did you make such a switch to civil services?
- What has recently happened in Dumka?
- Why was Jharkhand formed? Have the objectives been achieved? Where does it lack? (+ a few follow ups based on my answers)
- When was Jharkhand formed?
- Tell me something about Birsa Munda.
- What social reforms did he do?
- What is the full form of Jio?
- What is wrong with Computer Science? Why do we see so many CS people appear for civil services?
- What will you do after going back? (followed by small chit chat over my answer)
Your interview is over. You may leave
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)