Date of Interview:15 -09-2021
Board: M Sathyavathy Ma’am
Background: BA LLB
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- What is touch typing? (From my hobby)
- What is the issue regarding the tussle between executive and the judiciary on tribunals and what is your stand on it?
- Why is Supreme Court interfering in Parliamentary work?
- What should the Supreme Court do regarding the Pegasus issue?
- What is your opinion regarding Judicial overreach and Judicial activism?
- Which fiction books do you like to read and which was the most recent one which you read?
- Do you think our Constitution needs an amendment?
- What is the purpose of International Law if some countries flout the decisions by International Tribunals so brazenly?
- What is the solution?
- What can we do in the context of United Nations?
- Why has the US not ratified the UNCLOS yet? Why only the flak against China?
- Is the 5 trillion dollar economy possible? Or will it be tough to reach?
- What is the significance of Cyber laws and IT laws?
- What other subjects apart from law background should law students study?
- Are our laws moving in tandem compared to the technological development in the world?
- How can we resolve the dispute between the farmers and the Government and what is the role of judiciary in this?
- What is the recourse to challenge an arbitral award in the judiciary?
- On what grounds?
- What is the 4th schedule of arbitration and conciliation act?
- Do we really need so many tribunals?
- What are the issues plaguing the tribunals in our country?
- What has been the progress of Naya Raipur?
- What has been the improvement in the status of KBK districts in Odisha? (my home state)
- What has been the growth story of Odisha?
- Why are today students choosing law as a career option?
End of the Interview
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)