Date of Interview:15 -09-2021
Board: Smita Nagraj Ma’am
Background: Civil Engineering,
Hobby: Cricket, Cooking
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Do you have any work experience ?
- Cooperative Sector played a great role in development of states. How do you see the role of cooperation ministry?
- Should we force cooperation as model of development on undeveloped regions?
- What are the problems faced by cooperatives?
- Irregularities in cooperative banks.. Are you aware of them?
- Reasons for such irregularities
- Shouldn’t we abandon cooperative banks and go for private banks so that such frauds will be avoided
- What about frauds in big banks ( In context of PNB crisis and DHFL scam)
- Regulatory mechanism in others sectors of economy
- Tell me about performance of regulatory mechanisms in India.
- Maharashtra is draught prone. Still sugarcane production. What should we do?
- Sugarcane lead to water stress what will you do ?
- From Answer – Govt schemes are working for 30-40 years but no result. Don’t you think we have failed?
- From Answer – I have visited the Hiware Bazaar. But do not see any impact on other villages.
- Gave examples from my side how it is leading other villages to come forward
- You did civil Engineering.
- Tell me about expanded concrete ?
- What are the techniques for thermal insulation of building and it’s technical details ?
- Uniform civil code – Should we go for it or not?
- Is your village popular ?
- Why there are child marriages in Maharashtra?
- Why there are more crimes in Nagpur ?
- Tell me about pollutants in river water
- Sea pollution and reasons
- Measures to be taken
- Regulatory body for pollution in states
- Farmers Suicide in Maharashtra. Reasons.
- PM KISAN vs Farm Loan Waivers – which is better ?
- Why not farm loan waivers ?
- Do you know Dholavira? What is its speciality ?
- There are 2 Quads. Are you aware of another QUAD ?
- What is the mandate of Afghanistan wala Quad?
- Is it working ?
- How Quad ( Ind- US wala) is working. Is it effective ?
- Ma’am Again – One last question
- Why USA intervened in Afghanistan and Central Asian region ?
You may go now.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)