Date of Interview: 21-09-2021
Board: TCA Anant
Home State: Odisha
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Tell your journey from Infosys to Institution where u work now
- Role in Infosys
- Swot analysis of your district (ganjam)
- 4.Told about threat from adjoining naxal districts and my district is crime capital of odisha.
- 5.How to resolve the weaknesses
- Reason – why it is crime capital.
- As u told abt naxal districts what steps taken by odisha govt to tackle naxal district
- Long discussion on leaders of naxal and issues related to naxals in odisha
- Why educated persons like sabyasachi panda becoming naxal leaders.
- Which scheme is best to tackle naxals – state one or central govt one
- Effectiveness of direct benefit transfer
- Tell me something unique about baleshwar – chandipur beach and reason behind the geographical phenomena
- Long discussion on surrender and rehabilitation policy of Odisha
- He Told me youths are joining naxal cadres to gain monetarily from surrender and rehabilitation policy. What’s your take on that and how to tackle it
- Quantum computing. Explain the principle of superimposition and entanglement
- Long lecture on climate Change and conferences associated with it. Then asked why low developed countries and Developing countries not adopting to renewable energy technologies swiftly.
- 2.Asked me questions on nuclear energy. Why not give full scale preference to nuclear energy and then discussion regarding it
- Question on AUKUS
- Difference between conventional submarine and nuclear power submarine.
- Further discussions on nuclear powewred submarine
Member 4 ( madam)
- Long discussion on mentoring and content development- what you do there, what is the socio-educational background of those student, what challenges do they face, any success stories from your Institute
- What success means to you
- How you are going to tackle crimes in your district and boost tourism potential.
Chairman – Thank you, your interview is over
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)