Date of Interview: 16.08.2021 (A/N)
Board: Smita Nagaraj
Hobbies: Jogging, Photography, Frisbee
Work exp: SBI(3.5yrs), Delhi Govt. (Food Dept), currently working since 2019.
- Why SBI to Delhi govt.?
- Why UT’s are formed?
- Why Chandigarh is a UT?
- Hindi speaking people are increasing, reason in South India? Give in points 1, 2, 3!
- Suppose you are DC, priorities these, Education, Revenue, Health, law & order.
- Justify your preference.
- Why govt.’s are not following this preference?
- TFR reduced from 5.7 to 2.1? Reason being?
- You were sports councilor in IIT Bombay, what exactly was your work?
- Can we appoint such post at school level?
- How to increase participation in Sports?
- Give two names of famous photographers?
- Any Indian photographer?
- What type of photography they do?
- Food subsidies from in kind to in cash needed?
- Recently PM announced something relevant to this? ( It was eRUPI)
- So, can we go for this? how beneficial it can be in Food department?
- Political parties at University level is good?
- Can we introduce it at college level?
- After merger of SBI with Associate banks, NPA in SBI increased. Why NPA is too high?
- Suggest solution for NPA in our banking sector?
- Tell two things which you liked most about St. Stephen’s college?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)