Board: Air Marshal Bhonsle
Profile: Tamil Nadu/CSE/
Work Experience: in IT sector/
Hobbies: Yoga, Travelling, Millet Cooking
As soon as I entered, Sir made me comfortable by briefing me about the process, appreciating my academic achievements, and told me to feel comfortable. He then read out my DAF out loud.
- Meaning of your name
- Quote about travel and asked my interpretation about it.
a. 2 more situational question from my interpretation
- What is Super Brain Yoga?
- What is artificial intelligence? Why is it called artificial, and can Intelligence really be artificial?
- What is special with India?
- What aspects of India would you chose to represent Brand India (I was focussing on cultural aspects while metaphysical aspects like Vasudaiva Kutumbakham was expected. Took a while for me to figure out)
- M.N.Srinivas vs S.C.Dube comparison
- 5 places you would like to visit (Asked Current affairs from the places I said. For Eg: For “northeast India”, he asked about the recent border conflict, for Auroras, he asked about the phenomenon, etc)..This took quite a while with some follow-up questions, then he passed the baton to the next member.
- Why do you want to move from private to public sector?
- Advantages and disadvantages of private sector
- Do you think private sector is not serving the nation?
- Why are millets not popular?
I felt she was focussed on cornering me for leaving private sector
- How will you popularise millets?
- When I gave a general answer, asked as an “administrator”
- What places in India would you recommend to tourists from Japan?
Overall: Cordial board, however, I felt there were too many questions from the same topic. No questions on Paralympics (that started today), Women empowerment, many important current affairs. They give ample time to answer. Interview must have gone on for around 30 minutes. Could not gauge if they were satisfied or not.