Date of Interview: 23rd August, AN
Board: R.N Choubey
Graduation: BTech Electronics and Communication.
Home State: Kerala
Asked to remove my mask and to place it on the table. Didn’t wear faceshield either.
Chairman made me comfortable at first
- Tell us about your education and job background?
- You might have heard about ongoing crisis in Afghan. Similar events are happening in many parts of the world. Don’t you think UN failed to meet its charter? What are the reforms needed?
- What is Society 5.0?
- What is Technology 5.0?
- How will Technology 5.0 affect human?
- E-mobility target set by India?where do we stand now?
- Percentage of ethanol in blended petrol?
- Why did you choose geography as your optional?
- Last year Air India decided to cut short Delhi to San Francisco flight by 2 hours. How is that possible?
- What is International date line? where is it located exactly ?
- Problems in j&k?
- Why militancy is prevalent in J&K?
- How is underdevelopment related to militancy?
- Reasons for Chinese aggression on India’s border? Why Ladakh in particular?
- Can you justify God’s on Country tag of kerala with respect to geography of it?
- Some people including a former US president believe global warming is a myth. Is it a myth?
- If it is real, how do you convince those who doesn’t believe in global warming?
- How does global warming affect Kerala?
- How cyclones and global warming are related?
- PM has been advocating for One nation, one election. Do you think it is a good idea?
(When I began, he told to me to take a stand) Do you agree or disagree? Why?
(It was like a debate session. When I said an argument, he countered it with another. It went on for a while)
- Why did the govt form a new ministry of cooperation?
- But it is in the state list. Don’t you think it is a problem?
- Centre could have directed states without forming a ministry. Are states not capable of handling cooperatives well?
- Problems of cooperatives in India?
We asked what we want to ask. Do you have anything else to tell us about you.
I told about my hobby(i.e, reading autobiographies and memoirs) and how it shaped my thinking?
Don’t you think autobiographies are not fully truthful?