Board: RN Chaubey Sir
Graduation: BTECH -CS
Work exp – 1 yr as dev
Home State: Punjab
Explained the process. Asked to remove the mask and feel comfortable.
- Asked my nicknames and what shall they call me
- Tell us about edu and job background
- Contribution of K.P.S Gill in eliminating militancy ( didn’t rem his contri , sir explained and asked was his approach justified at that time )
- why wearing color blue ?
- Is reducing MSP the way to diversify the crops as rice and sugarcane are depleting the water resources
- Asked about some short form related to Olympics ( didn’t know )
- Quoted a Mark Twain quote and asked whom did he address it to ( didn’t know )
- why UK has population similar to UP but GDP that of Karnataka ( talked about manufacturing , industrialisation and colonies )
- Contri of agri in UK GDP ( didn’t know , sir said <1%. )
- If you are give full authority what 3 steps would you take as an administrator to solve the Farmer protest ( I ans on lines of deliberation and dialogue )
- why so much highlight to first women CJI ( I talked about women are equally capable , so it should be seen normal it is just a matter of seniority)
- then why so much highlight , we already had women PM , FM ( stated the less rep of women in higher govt bodies and the society feels proud that women are being empowered + the excitement of ‘first’ always remains in every field.
- Media trials – does govt have any power to stop them ( said the govt can but didn’t rem any legislation + talked about the
- why not use a restrictive approach, or will you also state the articles or FoSE etc .
( appears she wanted me to agree that media should be curtailed but i talked about persuasive app and code of ethics )
- Again asked then how will you stop it ?
- what is Patiala ( home town )famous for ? ( mentioned patiala peg as a point )
- do you know why it was in news recently ( didn’t remember ) – wanted to tell but chairman sir passed over to next
- Turning point in punjab History – 1947 partition- agree ? (I agreed but stated bifurcation and Grev as other sig. as well )
- Asked a question about Jinnah’s health and gave me hints to help me guess – but was not able to ans
- do you think religion also played a role in bifurcation of Punjab ?
- Has religion led to militancy in punjab ?
wanted to ask more – chairman sir shifted to other
- Do you think Kartarpur corridor a good decision ( I gave 2 +ve , 2 -ve )
- If you as an administrator is given power will you allow it or not ( I said i will allow with proper security measures keeping in mind sikh sentiments )
- why youth of punjab going to Canada , Australia ?
⁃ It was really good interaction , we are done . If you have something to share you can tell us .( I mentioned my exp as mentor in college )
⁃ Sir appreciated and said the interview is over , you may leave .Exp – overall a very cordial board , were smiling throughout , were not in grilling mood . Gave time to think .
⁃ no ques on work , edu , PSIR , hobbies Didn’t feel I was being judged. good luck