Date of Interview: 26 August
Board: Sujata Mehta Madam
Education: B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, MBA
Optional: Punjabi Literature
Home State: Punjab
Hobby: Reading Punjabi novels
Work Experience: PSU 5 years
Read the DAF aloud. Last portion of DAF she read was about my work experience
- Explain your role in the organization?
- Give examples of new initiatives you took?
- What cost reduction did that initiative result in?
- Suppose you want to design a scheme, how would you ensure that it reaches its intended beneficiaries?
- You have graduation in Mechanical engineering, but still chose Punjabi literature, reason behind that?
- Is Punjabi literature more scoring?
- Name two male and two female poets of Punjabi?
- Among these whose name would you suggest me to read and why?
- As fiction what do you see 30 years ahead? (My answer here included Industry 4.0)
- Who coined the term Industry 4.0?
- When was it coined?
- What effect does Taliban’s rise have on Punjab?
- Who are factors that led to dropping in militancy in Punjab?
- PM’s speech about Hydrogen based fuels on 15 th August. Is making hydrogen cheap?
- What technology do we have today? Is it viable?
- What is the political situation in Punjab nowadays?
- Which party do you see winning in next elections?
- What are the three farm laws?
- Why prominently farmers from Punjab are protesting?
- Recently a Sahitya Akademy winner from Punjab returned his prize in protest against the farm laws. Who was it?
- Punjab was doing extremely well 20 years before, but not now. What can be the reason behind that?
- Issues being faced by youth of Punjab?
- The resolution for these issues?
- Suppose you are made (some post related to agriculture), how would you ensure welfare of farmers?
- Post 370, would the situation be normalised in Kashmir?
- What steps can be taken toward greater integration?
- Any skill you acquired recently?
Chairman: Thanks. You may leave now.