Date of interview: 18/08/2021
Board: Smita Nagraj madam
Background: B.Tech. ECE, M.A. Political Science, NET- JRF qualified, NCC NSS
Home State: Delhi
Hobby: cricket, watching web series.
- What are you doing now a days?
- long statement- crux of the statement- compare the time of your parents with the present time.
- If society has become more liberal then why we are witnessing crimes such as mob lynching.
- what would you do if someone sends you hate/ fake messages?
- with how many people you have done that?
- have they stooped sending those messages to you?
Member 1 ( in grilling mode)
- Why M.A. after B.Tech.
- you have done M.A. so that it can help you in your optional?
- Tell me your experience in NCC.
It’s up’s and down’s.
- long statement–crux
DMRC has decided to pass a metro line from ridge area and asked my views on it.
- can we trust DMRC?
(As I had mentioned that as per DMRC this is an only viable route)
- He himself said i am not getting the rational behind this route and then he again asked me do you support it?
- Tell three industrial towns if one go from Delhi to Meerut.
( My M.A. is from Meerut)
- 2) Tell three towns between Delhi and Meerut.
- 3) Why Ghaziabad is famous?
- 4) Gave me two terms related to PSIR that i have hearded for the 1st time and asked me to explain them.
- 5) Options available for retail investors for investment.
- 6) Types of mutual funds.
- 7) if you have to invest your money where will you invest- equity, bonds or hybrid.
- 8) why stock market is booming when economy is not performing well.
- You have JRF or NET-JRF.
- Why you are not going for research.
- How will you do it next year if you get selected this year.
- Tell me two current political scientist from india.
- She herself gave me one name that i was hearing for the first time and asked me about him.
- where you can see the impacts of globalisation.
- Is globalisation is westernisation?
- why globalisation is known as double edged sword?
- Tell few more negatives of globalisation.
- What you feel for a person you love?
- love is related to heart or mind?
- It is said that love is blind. What are your views?
- 2 years ago surrogacy bill was passed. Tell the impacts of the bill on women.
- Tell few negative impacts.
- Tell the two negatives of surrogacy before this bill.
your interview is over. You may leave.
I again wished everyone before leaving.
Board was supportive and cordial.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2021: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)