Date of Interview: 27/08/2021
Board: Manoj Soni Sir
Background: B.Tech IT
Hobby: writing slice life blogs
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Why civil services after IT(long question short)
- What made you to chose sociology optional?
- What is your view on culture?
- Can state interfere in cultural aspects? (follow up questions and went on like discussion)
- Afghanistan is called graveyard of empires, who where the erstwhile players apart from recent players?
- Among different types of vaccines which is very effective?
- What is the difference between these and traditional vaccine?
- What advantages does it have?
- Do they have any negatives?
- If you’re DM of a district, how will you approach vaccine hesitancy?
- Will you penalise people for not getting vaccinated?
- Do you support incentives for vaccines?
- What kind of incentives? Name few
- Technology and AI, how can it transform examination and recruitment patterns?
- How will AI change the long term process of examination?
- What is principle of subsidiarity?
- Polluter pay principle?
- What blogs have you written?
- What is quantum computing?
- Will there be a need to update cybersecurity protocols and encryption techniques in quantum computing?
- Caste violence and untouchability are still existing, has Prevention of attrocities act failed to handle these issues?
- What about misuse of PoA, Act?
- What is digital detox?
- Did not ask any questions
Thank you. Your interview is over and please stay safe.
It was a good experience and went 20 to 25 min (appx)