Date of interview: 25th August
Board: Air Marshal Bhonsle Sir
Background: Computer engineering, NIT SURAT
Home state: Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Hobbies: Long Distance Running, Travelling.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- As you studied in Gujarat, recently PM Modi addressed IAS probationers from Kevadia and he talked about inefficiency in administration and about how administrative should be minimum so that governance can be maximum. So, tell me what do you interpret about this? (Conversation on this on 5-10 mins)
- What are problems in administration according to you? (Conversation on this)
- What is Surat Famous For?
- So, Why Surat is famous for Diamond?
- What is being done to diamonds in Surat? What about exports?
- What are the characteristics you have to be a civil servant?
- What is Judicial Activism?
- Do you think is it right for judiciary to do this? (cross questions on this)
- Where are diamonds found in India?
- Do you know Kurnool have diamond mines?
- What are the socio-economic impacts of AP bifurcation?
- As you said Literacy is not so good in AP, what are the reasons for this?
- But Hyderabad is an education Hub why still AP is lagging in Education?
- So, Surat is called textile City, Tell me something about Zari Work?
- Do you anything about Zari Work?
- Name some technologies that you think can revolutionize the world.
- As your hobby is long distance running, you might have known about smart watch. What is it?
- What is smart Jewellery?
- As you said there are problems in administration, how can you use technology in administration?
- What are the sectors that technology can be used to make people’s life easier?
- What are innovative measures you can bring in administration using technology?
Thank you, Your Interview is Over.