Board: RN Choubey sir
Optional: commerce and accountancy
Home State: Madhya Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Asked me to introduce myself with education n work experience.
- Also asked what was I m doing since 2018.
- So many experts say MSP distort price so do u agree? why MSP?
- Then why subsidies if they distort price?
- What can done to improve them?
- CSR why corporates need to pay for it as they already pay taxes n etc.
- Why chief min relief fund not a part of CSR n prime mins fund is? Have u read the mca circular abt it.
- What is the impact of CSR in the present context any change?
- U are saying something on MSP why farmers are demanding MSP if so many problems.
- How we can provide farmers better price if not MSP?
- What are the crops we are importing and is govt providing MSP for them? (i said oilseed n pulses we r importing n there is MSP bt no procurement by govt)? So he asked how we can reduce their import?
- India Africa relationship how big is Africa when compared to India ?
- Importance of Africa for india (i said fuel n mineral) n are we really importing the minerals?
- India Srilanka relationship n their current status?
- Difference between liberal n illiberal democracy n discussion on it went on like m4 asked role of judiciary n media n liberal democracy.
- what if they are independent bt govt is authoritarian etc?
- Started with post covid pandemic discussion like why developing countries legging behind in economic growth n developed ones are doing good.
- Position of india here what are the indicators showing signs of recovery etc?
- Electoral bond should be ban them what are alternatives etc
- Highest point in your life here after my answer everyone laughed so sigh of relief?
Chairman again u are talking black money coming into electoral bond is tat your stand?
Now tats it from our side you want something to tell?
I told them about my hobby thinking that they might ask something but nothing asked so tats it’s an interview over.
Few questions I am unable to recall.