Date of Interview: 31/08/21
Board: Smita Nagraj Mam
Background: IIT-B, NSS, POR in college
Optional: Mechanical Engineering
Home State: Rajasthan
Hobby: Writing Hindi poems, Forest conservation,Theatre
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- You have a good loud voice. How you have used it in life?
- You specifically mentioned leadership. What kind of role you had?
- Given current socio-political scenario. What kind of leadership would you prefer?
- What are the limits to “accommodation of different ideas”
- What is judicial activism
- Give examples
- Recent examples
- Few more questions
- Blockchain technology and its uses
- Herd immunity. When india will reach there
- Should schools be opened? Aren’t we risking their life?
- Cheetah from South Africa. Why shifting habitat ? Would it be counter productive?
- What is net neutrality?
- Few more …
- Motto of NSS
- Who is “you” is this? (Motto was “Not me but you “)
- What is UCC? What is your take?
- 75 years passed, it’s a DPSP but not implemented? What are the hurdles? Can it be implemented?
- Weaponisation of RTE act.. your views
- Is FDI threat to federal structure ?
- So many seeds sown but tree cover not increasing ?
- What is conversion rate of seeds into trees ?
- How can theatre be used in society?
- Can india achieve 33% forest cover target ?
- What is current data ?
- What can be done to increase forest cover ?
- Armenia Azerbaijan war. What do you know about it ?
- Which country played the significant role ?
- Why Pakistan is in grey list ?
- What steps they have taken ?
- Powers of NDMA
- Was there any instance when your leadership was challenged ?
- Few counter questions on this
Thank you your interview is over
Very cordial board. No cornering
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)