Date of Interview: 27. 08. 2021
Board: Sathiyavathy Mam
Home State: Uttarakhand
IRTS 2018, IPS 2019
Hobbies: Butterfly watching, Quora Writing, Motivational speaking.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- How many services have you filled?
- Will you be able to complete your training now?
- What was your research about?
- Where did you publish your papers? Both the papers in Delhi?
- Why are butterflies important?
- Are there Butterfly parks in India? Which is the largest park?
- What do you write on Quora about?
- How often do you write on Quora?
- What do you know about the Rafale deal? Was it the right thing to do?
- Keep SC judgment aside, is it good for national security?
- If you are the PM, would you have done it?
- There are reports of bad impact of radiation on birds and butterflies, what are those impacts?
- Is it a scientific theory now or just a hypothesis? Do we have scientific proof in favour of radiation impacting birds and insects?
- What do you think, do you think they are harmed negatively?
- Tell me about IPKF, in which all countries they are currently, what what is their mandate?
- Indian IPKF in Sri Lanka? Was it the right thing to do?
- Why was there a conflict? Why were they against Indian presence there?
- As Indian PM, would you have sent IPKF to Sri Lanka?
- Why a lot of pendency in investigation at the level of police?
- What will you do to improve it?
- Plastic pollution, how bad it is? As environment secretary, steps you’ll take to improve it?
- What are the problems of SAARC?
- Imagine you are the Indian PM, What would you like to change in SAARC?
- Which one is more important, civil police or armed police? What is the police ratio in India?
- Tell me about CCTNS? Benefits of CCTNS?
- Tell me about Micro-irrigation and vertical farming?
- What is the Kyoto treaty?
- First research, then IRTS, then IPS, what are you after? What is your purpose in life?
If you become IAS this time, where do you think you’ll reach by the time you retire?