Date of Interview:- 1st September
Board: Dr TCA Anant sir
Background: BA(H) Political Science from Delhi University
Home State: Bihar
Work ex: few internships
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- In lighter tone, while reading DAF:- You are from original Pusa(Bihar), not duplicate pusa (of Delhi)..
- You graduated in 2020..Good..
- What is the significance of Pusa? Why is it famous?
- Reading main points of DAF
- You cleared NDA exam with AIR 242. Then why didn’t you join? (Told him that I am color blind, so rejected in Medical)
- So, you are interested in army? (Smiling)
- Members talking among themselves:- Fir to IPS me b dikkat hogi due to color blindness.. however it is not our domain..
- What were your observations in rural development internship and community service internship?
- What are the main issues?
- What suggestions would you give to the authorities?
- Why bihar-jharkhand region is backward in terms of development?
- What would be the future of Indian cinema?
- What were your initiatives as Vice president of photography society of your college?
- What leadership skills did you learn as part of VP of society which can be used in administration..Give examples..
- Our PM talks about local to global but why indian companies couldn’t become global? give reasons..
- Is this only government’s fault?
- Why our services export is booming but manufacturing sector lags behind.. we have many
- MNC is services sector but not in manufacturing.. why?
- What can be the way forward ..What will you do if you become secretary?
- ( All questions related to DAF)
- What type of science fiction movies you watch?
- Which movie you think can become reality in the near future?
- Why india is not so much scientifically advanced in space research?
- What more could be done?
Chairman: said well done after my interview got over
Very cordial board
Lady member was keenly observing me throughout the interview
One member meh faced always