Board: RN. Choubey sir
Background: B.E ( ECE)
Home State: Tamilnadu
Work experience: probationary Sub-registrar
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2020, visit this page
- Introduce yourself in educational and employment areas.
- Why you to join civil service.
- The Kongu region is asking for separate statehood from Tamilnadu. What can be the condition for bifurcation and against bifurcation
- Doesn’t political aspiration important for statehood?
- Kashmir valley is asking for separation from India. Can we give that?
- Why former us president trump want to buy Greenland.
- Benefit of melting of ice in Arctic region. What are the countries which will benefit from this
- Disadvantage of receding snowline for Siberia
- Why US Target Iran nuclear program. Follow up question on that.
- China’s current position on srilanka. How it affects India interest.
- Need for 5g, infrastructural difference between 4 g and 5 g, can we not introduce 5g in some pockets
- What does Tibet mean in itbp
- Geopolitical development of India in after independence in light of 75 the year of independence
- Religious sect which developed in Tamilnadu and spread in all parts of India
- Tamilnadu former cheif minister miss Jayalalitha was very strong leader. Despite this patriarchy is still prevalent in Tamilnadu?
- If there is again war between singalese and Tamil people in srilanka. Will India again support srilanka by military help and training.
- Should India provide refugee assistance to Srilanka Tamil in case of such war?
- How would you use electronics in registration department to increase public service delivery
Do you want to say something.
Me: no sir. Thank you
Chairman: your interview is over.