Date of Interview: 19.04.22
Board: RN Choubey sir
Session: Noon( 3rd to go)
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
We are very friendly people. This is an interaction basically where we try to extract the best and even if possible learn something from you. Sir said if u dont understand the question properly ask us to repeat and if you dont know the answer tell u dont know( he was very particular here).
- Briefly tell me ur grad subject and word exp
- Any plan B
- How does RBI print money(on what basis)
- What is cryptocurrency
- Why dont we make it a global currency
- What happens if it is made a global currency
- Tell me about renewable energy
- Isn’t the transition to it costly
- How will u attract investment in India as a diplomat
- What is UN global compact
- Tell me about Shankaracharya
- Does India need a P5 membership?
- Tell me about the issues among food aggregators (gig economy)
- Is climate change real
- Kerala floods
- Mitigation measures
- Name a film critic and where and why u vary with him citing a movies as an example( hobby- watching movies)
- Social media( had mentioned social media in the previous answer)
- Lic IPO and issues around it
- % of FDI allowed in insurance sector
- Fdi vs fii
- Recent census based delimitation and issues around it
- J n K delimitation
CP was walking around the room while I was talking with the other members. He knew what was going to be the last question, because the moment j n k question was asked he came and sat down.
Chairman: Your interview is over. If you want to share something please do. I spoke for a few moments and left.
Overall a very cordial board. Nowhere related to the mocks I gave. But que were random as no ques came from my daf or grad subject.