Date of Interview: 06/04/2022
Board: RN Chaubey
Home State: Delhi
Hobbies: Theatre and caricaturing
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Introduce yourself in 1 min – cross questioned by asking what is your native and then spoke to me in Tamizh for 1 min.
- Why do you want to do IAS since you have served in good institutions (I have 4 years of work ex)
- Speak to us about police reforms or judicial reforms or administrative reforms
- What are the directives of supreme court for police (I spoke about police reforms and sc directives)
- Are there any reforms taken before this judgement (I said statewise changes have been taken e.g. police in Mumbai is empowered)
- Is the migration happening from rural areas to urban areas? Is it good for country?
- What can we do to improve industry in rural areas? (I had answered that villages have to be developed)
- How will you make industry to go to Village where there are so many problems?
- Can you give some examples of successful industries in rural areas developed by tax breaks?
- Do you know about drone tech? Is India using it to full potential?
- How can we use it to full potential?
- What steps to ensure challenges of drone are mitigated?
- What other country uses drone tech very well?
- Do we have defence against drone attacks?
- Are there any startups in drone sector? What use case?
- Which state used drones in covid?
- Election commission of India vs state election commission differences?
- Who conducts Vidhan Parishad election?
- Why municipal elections sometimes do not happen 5 yearly?
- Is Rajya Sabha important? Why?
- You do theatre – have you read ulyssses? (Could not answer)
- Have you read works of Grant? (Could not answer)
- Habib tanveer? (Yes) what do you admire in him? Which state is he from (could not answer)
- Indo us relations – comments
- asked if indo Russian defence relations can be reduced keeping in mind the closeness with Us
- any defence tech tfr from us to India ( did not know)
- One question on Khushwant Singh wanted to do civil services because he felt the money was good. What is your opinion?
Chairperson – we enjoyed talking with you. Anything else you want to speak about? I said that we have covered my views on topics I would like to present my personality traits. Talked about strengths.
Chairperson then asked about my weaknesses.
Overall – interview was very cordial and dynamic. I could have done better in some questions.