Board: TCA Anant
Background: IRTS, IPS, B.TECh IT, Mumbai
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Asked to remove mask and be comfortable.
- Where you are posted now?
- How many months you have done training?
- Do assessment of IRMS
- There are multiple institute of Railways what to do with multiple training institute of Railways?
- How should be training of IRMS?
- Are you comfortable talking about China?
- What is happening in xinjiang province?
- Why China is doing so?
- Asked some theory from IR I said I don’t know.
- If I say corruption is good for the economy what you will say?
- Have you heard Jugad? What is your opinion?
- Why India is lagging in innovation?
- What is happening between Pakistan and Taliban ?
- Is there any other reason? Because of which group it is happening?
- What is difference between TTP and Taliban?
- Deflation is not good for economy why? (My optional is economics)
- And Why small inflation is good?
- What should be ideal level of inflation?
- What is twin deficit?
- What are the reasons in Sri Lanka?
- How much is trade and fiscal deficit in Sri Lanka?
- What is your opinion on Indian Railways Privatisation?
- Why complete privatisation is not good?
- Why Britain model failed?
- What about US model of Railway privatisation?
- People are dropping from college and Starting startups. Is this culture good?
- Why to idealize Bill Gates and Mark ?
- What is India’s ranking in innovation?
- Have you heard of credit back scheme of NEP ?
- You were in IRTS now IPS, both are man management services. Now railways have centralized services in IRMS, which model is better centralization of or decentralization?
- Give examples.
- While corporatisation of Indian Railways ,what should be retained from British Indian railways?
- Bombay is competing with other cities for economic growth, how knowledge economy can be used for the further economic growth of Bombay?
- Why we change name of cities? (Mumbai became Bombay) what is purpose behind it?
- What is difference between innovative and invention?
Board was quite cordial.
: I have faced same panel in 2019. Last time sir didn’t interact much, this time he interacted for first 5 minutes.
Utility of Mock
This is my third interview and no coaching can match UPSC.