Date of Interview: 22nd April 2022, Third one to go.
Board: RN Choubey Sir
Home state: Kerala
Background: B.tech: Computer Science Engineering
Work Ex: Tata Elxsi
Hobbies: Bharatanatyam, Reading classics, Backpacking
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Asked me if I have any COVID symptoms and asked me to relax and enjoy the conversation.
- Introduce yourself, academic background and work experience.
- Is Nam relevant? Is it irrelevant for India?
- Technology for Green Revolution 2.0 that I would suggest.
- One city in Tamil Nadu with maximum textile exports ( He quoted the exact figure )
- I said Tirur-Coimbatore.
- Nehru Gandhi what kind of relation?
- 2 instances of ideological difference between them.
- How to improve women empowerment in Kerala further?
- Why Kerala performing poorly in Industrialisation, regarding recent shut downs of industries?
- Hindi as official language what is your opinion.
- What are MSMEs and what is their contribution to India?
- You are from the land of Shankaracharya, what is the difference between advaitha, vishista advaita and dvaita philosophy?
- Bharatanatyam needs 3 elements, can a dancer do well wirh 2 of these alone?
- Proponents of Bharatanatyam
- Mental health issues and how to solve them in my opinion.
- When was Brexit?
- Can Britain form a trade union with any other countries now that it was out of EU?
- Any books on Partition that you have read or you know, and what is your insights on partition from the book?
- I replied Train to pakistan but I hadnt read the book.
- Recently a female SC judge gave a verdict on women empowerment, what was it about?
- I said I dont recollect the news. She tried to get the answer she wanted from me by asking how to solve women empowerment. I said few points and she said thats exactly what the judge had talked about.
- There were few more questions, I am unable to recollect them.
- In the end chairman asked if I want to talk about any thing.
- I said No, Nothing Sir.
Overall it was a wonderful experience.