Date of Interview: 20th April 2022
Board: RN Choubey Sir
Optional: Marathi literature
Background: E&Tc Engineering SPPU
Home State: Maharashtra
Hobbies: Reading Marathi fiction, Keeping a gratitude journal(Nothing was asked from here)
Interests: Being ascribed to Differently abled persons
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Chairperson: Similar sentences that he uses to make candidate comfortable
- What do you do as a scribe?
- Do you only tell the question or help in reaching to the answer?
- Parliamentary form of govt v Presidential form( Which country has presidential form of govt)
- Should India shift to Presidential form of govt?
- Your name reminds me of a famous personality in Singing competition. Who was she? Do you like her songs?
- Utility of IPTAFS going forward(was there in DAF)
- What is the duty of your service
- Merger of the services? Your opinion?
- Why Africa called as Dark continent?(Did not know)
- Why France has 12 time zones but India only has one? Why so?
- Varkari Sampradaya and its work in Maharashtra
- Efficiency of SLA is going down drastically. Should we mandate minimum number of days that SLA should meet?
- Should we adopt Right to recall in case of candidates who change the parties post election?
- Do you watch sports? ( I said cricket ocassionally)
- What is the mechanism in Tennis while doing service or something related to that which I did not know
- Usage of Smartphones increased a lot. How we can control BigTech?
- Govt also use FB to get opinion about the people..so who will be the impartial controller in such cases?
May be missing some questions here..
Chairperson: we are done with the discussion and is there anything that you want to tell? ( I told that my service is IDAS and related discussion).
Wished all the members thanks for such an enriching experience which I will be grateful for.
I felt that it was very smooth experience and no grilling. But have to wait for the marks to know whether the board really appreciated the conversation the same way as I think.
I want to thank Mahesh Bhagwat Sir and all the mentors for their constant support. Preparation for DAF helped me to be confident at that moment. Therefore I think that though it may happen that not many questions asked from DAF but strong preparation on DAF helps to maintain the confidence throughout the conversation.
All the Best to all the candidates:)