Board: M Sathiyavathy Ma’am
Optional: Medical Science
Home State: Haryana
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Wish me good morning before i do that
- Tell me to remove mu face shield and put it in my lap
- Ask me for removal of mask for photo identification
- Read out all details from DAF
- Ask me if I am confortable if questions are asked in English
- What initiative did you take for e governance (Daf)?
- Are these initiatives already in Railways?
- Are they implemented anywhere else in Railways?
- Why do you think that new initiatives which are taken by one person are not replicated at other places?
- In your opinion stand alone initiatives are good or there should be a system for taking innovations
- What are hinderance in replicating new initiatives?
- What should be done so that SOP can be made out of new initiatives?
- What government is doing in this regards?
- You are a doctor why you want to come to civil services?
- Suppose you are Putin, when will you stop war?
- What russia want to achieve in the war?
- Tour of duty? He explained me and ask have you heard about that
- What elon musk is so interested in twitter and crypto currency
- Have you invested in cryptocurrency
- Dont you think joining civil service after medicine is sort of brain drain.
- How you use your knowledge of medicine in IAS.
- Ques regarding progress made by india in nutrition?
- What are schemes of nutrition improvement.
- Food fortification
- Your hobby regarding spending time with family and friends, do you think it is a hobby?
- Status of poverty in India.
- BPL and multidimentional poor
- Another criteria
- What are components of Multidimentional poverty index
- Why health is there.
- Why education is there.
- Which sector you want to work other than health.
- why manufacturing sector
- Do you think automation leads to job loss
- What is sustainable manufacturing
- How to make manufacturing ennvironment friendly.
Chairman madam Thank you very much.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2022: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)