Date of Interview: 22 april afternoon 3rd to go
Board: TCA ANANT SIR
Background: B.com CA
Optional: commerce and accountancy
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- What were u doing after finishing CA
- Not practising?
- You mentioned badminton as your hobby. Anything else apart from it ??
- Interested in reading ??
- What is your judgement on srilankan crisis.
- How much income tax contribute in srilankan revenue?
- Have u visited Sawanriya ji ?
- How far from your village ??
- Who manages the affairs of the temple ?
- Any social activities performed by the temple ?
- Is it the responsibility of temple to do any such activities?
- Any scheduled area in your district?
- Reservations in such TSP area ?? ( didnt know the answer)
- Taking cue from my answer from temple questions one quote on river’s fear. Asked to explain it. ( probably could not satisfy him)
- What is your service preference ?
- Why not IRS before IAS?
- Follow up question on this.
- What is balance of trade and balance of payment ?
- Its impact on economy ?
- Are you on social media ?
- What is difference among facebook insta twitter linkedin ?
- Social media bad because of excessive use or good for governance?
- Ranking of India in start-ups ?
- Why India does not have many startups in deep technology?
- What is deep tech? (Couldn’t answer)
- What are the technologies you know about ?
- What can be done to facilitate startups in deep technology?
- What is invisible costing ?
- ( he himself gave the example of costing of drugs and asked to explain it ? )
- What are the challenges to the profession of CA due to coming of tech based services ?
- ( don’t remember other questions from him ?
Chairmen sir said your interview is over. You may go now ?
Overall duration 25 to 30 minutes.