Board: M Sathiyavathy Ma’am
Home State: Rajasthan
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Read DAF aloud, Asked if any work ex, part time or otherwise?
- Difference b/w Hindi and Hindustani. Example with a sentence and translation of the same. .
- What you did in slum areas (DAF)
- What issues slum children face?
- How did you try to address them?
- How many hours you taught in slums?
- Recently, proposal for mandatory explanation of veto in UNSC. India objected. Reason for the same.
- Cryptocurrency? Non Fungible tokens?
- China has no treaty with India with respect to water sharing. What impact can it have on India?
- Any recent incident when China tried to use domination in this regard?
- Relation b/w Jatropha and Raj?
- Kathak – how long have you been learning?
- Any ruler associated with Kathak?
- His contribution
- Teaching in slums – what changes needed among teachers?
- Difference between political system in USA and India – relative advantages and disadvantages
- Simultaneous elections – benefits, disadvantages?
- Should India adopt simultaneous elections? Your take?
Chairman: Ok Thank you.
Board was very formal, Two members smiled, rest just observed. But experience was great, and enjoyable.
Mocks’ utility: confidence and communication skills. That’s it.
All the best!