Date of interview: 27 april
Board: M Sathiyavathy Ma’am
Home State: Rajasthan
Profession (if any)- Medical officer
Hobbies: Jogging, badminton
Interview medium: Hindi
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Why gap of 2 years after graduation
- Why civil services despite being in Noble profession
- What kind of preventive care you give on PHC
- why doctors are not willing to go to rural areas
- What can be done?
- Should Bond be compulsory after Graduation from Govt medical College
- Doctors usually don’t live in village even during posting to PHC, Do you live in that village?
- Difference between tageted medicine and chemotherapy
- How to calculate heart rate in joggers
- Give me 3 reason to not to administer precaution dose of covid vaccine
- How to make QUAD more effective
- How to solve problem of water scarcity in district of western rajasthan
- Do you play badminton
- Who is emerging player now
- What is his recent achievement
- Which medal he won in England open
- Who won medal in Tokyo Olympics in badminton
- Tell me about player who won medals in para Olympics
- Which other games you play
- Tell me about Indian vollyball status
- Whats famous in your district
- Any recent incident of violance against doctors in rajasthan
- Should we make law?
- So how to wear this surgical mask properly?
- What is the reason to have this side towards nose?
- How will you use your knowledge of mbbs in civil services
- Anthropology in adminstration
- Renewable energy possibilities in rajasthan and what role could be played by biofuel and tell me some source of biofuel in rajasthan
- How to improve swacch bharat mission
- Accountability of vetoing country in unga,
- What should be India’s stand
- Should we conduct licencing exam like USA for doctors in india (to check skills)?
- If you become civil servant , which areas will you focus most
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)