Date of Interview: 12 May 2022.. forenoon..
Board: Smita Nagraj
Personality test time.. 12-12.30 approx.. 5th candidate out of total 6 to be interviewed by the board in the forenoon session…
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Name.. double LL in your name.. was it added by you..?
- How to curb corruption in customs….
Your stand on sedition law.. should it be scrapped..
- You have worked in the postal department..
How to improve functioning of the postal department.. couriers are thriving at its cost.. measures needed..
- 2 ways to highlight minimum government maximum governance..
- Jhumri tilaiya.. why is it famous.. what is the main occupation of the people there..
- How currents influence the climate of a region.. example of any such current and the countries it influences..
- UN role in Ukraine crisis..has it failed??
- Why has sedition law been paused.. should SC not declare it unconstitutional..is there any such provision in the constitution??
Translation.. issues.. how would you translate a text/document..
- How cultural differences affects translation…
- Locusts issue.. causes of rising incidents..
India’s declining ranking in the press freedom index..causes…
- China and Russia coming closer.. implications for India and the world..
Commonwealth countries.. benefits of the organisation..
Why no FTA for commonwealth till date..
- Then the chairperson said THANK YOU… I too thanked And left..🙂🙂🙂
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2022: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)