Date of interview: 26 April forenoon
Board: RN Choubey Sir
Home State: Madhya Pradesh
Your experience in interview: As usual Chaubey sir very cordial and always smiling
Utility of mocks (if any)– I recommend Samkalp and vajirao, SOMP sessions and specially one to one guidance by Punit Yadav sir had direct questions.
Medium of Interview- Hindi
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- You can remove mask if not having COVID symptoms and you can refuse any question you don’t know.
- Introduce yourself in one minute about your academics and work experience.
- What are Priciples of natural justice and from where it has its origin.
- Tell us something about Devi Ahilya Bai Holker (daf)
- What is the process to nominate any tribe into Schedule Tribe ?
- PESA act – what and why ?
- Why kabirpanth is famous in malwa region ?
- Why NITI Aayog formed ?
- Isn’t our ministries have expertise?
- What provisions we have for rural banking ?
- What is NABARD ? What it does ?
- What about Post office ?
- Choose any one institutions from bank, NABARD and post office which is best suited for rural banking.
- Should we dismantle other institutions then ?
- Any best international practice for pollution control and solid waste management?
- What is swing bowling?
- What is difference between act and statute ?
- Malnutrition and follow up led to mid day meal and it’s issues etc.
- UCC and views on it.
- 3 provisions you want to include in UCC ?
- On what provision do we need consensus ?
Some questions I cannot recall
Chairman – we have asked what we wanted to ask. Anything that you want us to ask you ?
I said Indore is cleanest city so want to talk on this.
Duration: 28-30 min
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts, visit this page
- For full Interview Preparation Guide: Click Here
- Current Affairs For UPSC Exam 2022: Click Here
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)