Date of Interview: 27 April, forenoon session
Board: Bharat Bhushan Vyas
Background: Civil engineer iit delhi, MA economics
Hobbies: Budhia kabaddi, kabaddi, Watching short films
Home State: Bihar
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Explain the triangle -why economics after civil engineering then choose mathematics as optional
- earthquake resistance measures in UPSC building
- what will you do for earthquake resistence in UPSC building
- difference between magnitude and intensity of earthquake
- in news 7.3 earthquake what is 7.3 is it magnitude or intensity
- how much is global GDP
- in india we talked about v shaped recovery then K shaped recovery whats does it mean
- NGO’s role in india, funding of ngo’s
- Role of foreign fundings of NGO’s and need to regulation
- Acts which regulate the ngo foreign funding
- blast proof building and earthquake proof building major difference
- what happened in world trade centre
- what has been done to prevent this type of disaster
- 2 neighbouring countries whose relations with india was in news
- india srikanka relations
- What is Budhia kabaddi?? How it is different from normal kabaddi
- Have you heard of short documentry movie from india nominated to oscar?what is tha name ?it is based on what?
- Who won the noble for contribution to behavioral economics recently
- What was his theory name ? What does it mean?
- What is indian government doing to promote it?
- Which country has official commission to promote nudge theory?
- Recent indian origin economist who won noble
- Is he alone won or some other person were also given noble proze with him
- What was his theory name ?what does it mean?
- Where he did his experiments?
- name two economist from india along with contributions
- a. Critically analyse the theory of amartya sen -Capability approach
- how will you build your team only knowing project and time for completion?
- what do you mean by leader?
- are todays politicians can be called leader?
- why didnt you join politics?
- what do you mean by hate speech?
- Is this room perfect rectangle
- Minimum measurements required to proof this room as rectangle
Some of questions i am unable to recall