Date of Interview: 25 April 2022 Afternoon 2nd last to go
Board: RN Choubey sir
Background: B.A Economics
Home State: Maharashtra
Experience: worked in Public sector Bank
Hobby: 1 Teaching @ school level
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Board was cordial,
No face shield
Asked if no covid symptoms then can remove the mask ,
intro by sir on the same lines, to stay calm and accept anything you dont know honestly
Nothing specifically from DAF
– Utility of mocks (if any)- benefits in managing nerves, greetings, staying calm….
questions quite different in original interview
- introduce yourself in 1 minute
- You left the job …did your friends or anyone else stopped you from resigning ?
- How you convinced them ?
- What is DBT ? What is it’s utility and benefits?
- Why we should give food through PDS , can’t we directly transfer money as per market rate to people’s account? Why so much efforts and cost to govt. and FCI?
- You are from Maharashtra? How Bhakti movement influenced society ?
- Two saints you like?( Tukaram & Dyneshwar)
- Tell about the Tukaram Maharaj’s contribution.
- Guru Nanak vs sant tukaram vs sant kabir comparison ?
- Two women Social Reformers from Maharashtra who worked for women ? ( I answered Savitribai Phule and Ramabai Ranade)
- Savatribai Phule and Ramabai Ranade difference in their work
- Guru Nanak was fond of Tukaram Maharaj’s work. What do you think?
- you told some qualities of saints. in which mordern indian leader you find those qualities ( I said Mahatma Gandhiji)
- Can Gandhiji be called ‘Kabir Of Modern Time’
- Which is the southern most point of India and its strategic importance?
- What is Niti aayog’s EV policy ?
- What is battery swapping ?
- What are the problems in EV expansion?
- Why EVs are catching fire?
- What is debt trap in general and in current context?
- Why is China is upset with QUAD ?
- Which are investigating agencies for financial crimes?
- Difference between ED & CBI
- Why two diffnt agencies? CBI can investigate the cases which ED investigates then why shouldn’t we merge them ?
(I answered but not seemed to be satisfied hence asking again and again)
- Diffnce between competition commission of india and consumer forum
- if ultimate aim of both is to protect end consumer then why two seperate agencies ?
- Should we merge them ?
- What is the difference between gender equality and gender equity ?
- What are the provisions of New education policy regarding education in vernacular language?
- What are the difficulties in implementing those provisions ?
- What should we do to bring parity in vernacular education? and related cross questions
- What are different economic regulators in country?
- What are their functions?
- Why so many multiple agencies , shall we merge them in one umbrella agency?
Chairman told me that it’s over from their end if you want to share something you can.
I told about my district – as it is an aspirational district and it’s progress under Delta ranking and recently PM mentioned it in his man ki baat