Date of Interview: 28th April Afternoon
Board: Smita Nagaraj Ma’am
Background: Btech Computer Engineering, Technical University
Home State: Rajasthan
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- You worked in Rajasthan Electricity Department for 2 years then why did you leave the job.
- Tell about Rajasthan Electricity Departments
- Tell 5 better schemes of Delhi Education Department
- What training is being given to the teachers by the department?
- Will education become better only with smart classrooms?
- Two scheme of Delhi state that you would like to implement in your district
- what was your job in covid duty?
- Why is the IT sector on the rise?
- What is big data?
- How will you do it with Big Data if you become the DM of a district?
- Do KPO and BPO services come under IT enabled services?
- why discoms are in loss?
- Five ways to stop electricity theft
- is Rajasthan a power surplus or Power deficit state?
- Suggest measures to improve the condition of government schools of villages?
- Don’t you think SMC has a big role in this?
- What changes have been seen in the children if schools are opened again after covid?
- What measures are being taken by the teachers in your school to remove the bad behaviour or irritability of the children after covid?
- How far has the learning power of children gone after Pandemic ?
- what is the situation in rajasthan?
- What do you like best about Delhi?
- have you seen the war memorial?
- do you like the traffic in Delhi?
- Measures to improve healthcare system?
- Do you give priority to infrastructure in health care or to doctors?
- What will be the benefit of giving PPP mode to discoms?
Overall good experience ,Board was very cordial . Almost 95% 0f interview from my DAF. It was more of conversation. Preparation of DAF helped me a lot and interview transcript is a very good source to open your mind in various dimensions.
Not a single question asked on current affairs, Optional and Hobby.
Utility of mock: Helpful like in gaining confidence, improving body language but question asked were different.
I would like to a special thank Sachin Jain Sir (Ensure IAS Delhi) for boosting my confidence.
All The Best to all the candidates.