Date of Interview: 7th april, afternoon 2nd last to go
Board: Smita Nagraj
Background: IIT Delhi
Home State: Delhi
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- what have you been doing since 2018?
- you are from iit delhi, do you think inadequate attention is given to primary discipline(civil engg.), because of other activities that students do in college(extracurriculars)
- while at iit, were you ever told about any civil enginner alumni like you know about other alumni at high positions in the world?
- should we bring more cross disciplinary curriculum at iits?
- what do you think are qualities of iitians that take them to high places?
- Your best memory from iit days(non academic)?
- you say the society respects iitians more, do you think it is right?
- what do you know about cryptocurrency regulation?
- is it right that government does not recognise crypto as legal and still wants to tax it?
- what do you think about the central vista project?
- what do you think about the criticisms of this project?
- I see your daf- cricket team…difference between a team and a group?
- what is a visible negative effect of freebies?
- what do you understand by superpower?
- what do you think can stop india from becoming a superpower?
- (from earlier iit discussion reference) why do you think indians have to go abroad to become big ceo, etc?
- in ukraine crisis, there is one sided narrative of the west visible everywhere… why do you think that is?(i mentioned internet companies)
- why do you think they(internet compqnies) tow the line of their government?
- what can we do if tomorrow facebook decides to black out our media?
- why was the farm bill issue?what was bad about it that the government rolled it back?was there something good about it?why only big farmers of punjab, haryana?
- What can india learn from the sri lankan push to organic farming and it leading to an economic crisis?
- do you think there was some motive behind banning the chemical fertilisers other than becoming an organic nation?
- (continued from sri lanka)how can army be called in for internal security in india?
Thank you, you interview is over.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)