Date of Interview: 27/04, Afternoon
Board: Smita Nagraj Maam
Hobbies: Cricket, Running
Your experience in interview- Cordial board
Utility of mocks (if any)- Avoid Dristi,
Vajirao & Reddy, Chanakya mandal, KSG and 1 to1 with Ayush sir (ForumIAS) was helpful
No gloves, face shield or mask
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Monologue on health issues India is facing in last decade – If we look at health seeking behaviour of people in last 10 year, what changes do you see?
- During covid, we have seen that diseases like TB were neglected. Tell me 2-3 areas, where we need to focus most.
- If you get selected as an IAS, in which areas you would like to work except health.
- Which tribal areas in India are lacking in development ?
- Tribal issues?
- Tribes lives in inaccessible, forest areas, how administration can reach there or overcome this ?
- Covid+monologue on mental health. Reason behind this, whats the solution?
- Why did you left Hospital job after 7 months ?
- What diseases were common to patients visiting your hospital?
- Have you heard about allergen testing? Explain
- How PRIs are performing?
- Economy of Rajasthan?
- Rajasthan – tourist places and steps taken by govt to promote?
- Contribution of tourism in Rajasthan GDP?
- Where you have been working during covid.
- What difficulties you faced during work as a medical officer in delhi?
- You left job but if you go to the same hospital, do you think your hospital is ready for further covid waves?
- A monologue on rural development. Then question on economic integration.
- cropping patterns in Rajasthan?
- Monologue on freebies. Your view?
- What about Delhi?
- So you told us good about freebies, what’s wrong with it?
- Status of education in India
- Follow up question on dropping out of from schools?
- How to reduce drop outs in schools?
- MBBS seats are low compared to students appearing in exam. Reason and solution?
3-4 questions I don’t remember