Date of Interview: 7 April
Board: TCA Anant sir
Background: BA(H) Economics.
Home State: Delhi
Hobbies: Painting Madhubani, miniatures; reading historical fiction and non fiction
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- first I must congratulate you. You’re the youngest candidate we have met, first attempt you’ve managed
- Why no post grad?
- So you have written you paint madhubani? You make them yourself? Tell us about madhubani and what is special about it?
- You like reading historical fiction. Tell us one book you’ve read recently and name author.
- so you’ve lived in south delhi and have had your schooling here. Have you noticed any slums? What are the problems of slums?
- As an administrator how would you fix these?
- What about waste management? What is to be done?
- Tell us what has impressed you the most about Swatch Bharat Abhiyan?
- so you’ve done economics. Can you tell me whether we should stop urbanization?
- What is percentage of urbanization?
- Do you know any govt schemes, like PURA? tell us about it.
- What about Smart City programme?
- What are the number of smart cities selected in the programme?
- What about the public sector? Tell us about its history in post independent India.
- Is disinvestment good? Govt is very passionately pursuing the policy, what is your opinion?
- I won’t ask you any economics. I am interested in your hobbies. Textile history – how did you develop this interest and how do you read about it?
- Explain indian textile history, for how long has India been involved in the textile industry?
- Tell me about any of your favorite textile/ embroidery.
- Do you think textile sector is still very important to India? How?
- What are the sector’s problems that you may want to work on as an administrator?
- What about art history? Who’s your favourite painter?
- what is the difference between kanjeevaram and banarasi?
- Is some level of NPA in the economy tolerable? I.e should we tolerate some NPAs?
- Farm laws withdrawn – do you think it was right to introduce?
- Constitutionally, according to the 7th schedule?
Chairman: your interview is over. You may go