Date of interview: 20/4/2022
Board: TCA Anant
Background: Electronics and communication
Hobbies: yoga and greeting card making
Optional: Kannada literature
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- What were u doing after your graduation
- What is 5G
- Why huge infrastructure required
- People are opposing installation of towers in their areas will they oppose 5G also
- Why government is going for 5G
- Which report talked about impact of radiation on human
- Would online education replace offline education
- What is higher education g e r
- What are the latest technology available for this generation to use in governance
- How do you use nano technology in governance
- Is aadhar a matter of concern
- In case of disruption of communication like in Ukraine how will you establish communication in such situation
- How do you spread the Kannada language
- Ch: what is 3 language policy
- Which language do you use for your development.
- In Karnataka there is some place is famous for hockey so why is so
- Why did you take Kannada literature after doing electronic and communication.
- Ask the question related to communication I don’t remember
- What is difference between growth and development
- How do you measure development
- What are the indicators for growth
- How is SHG performing in India
- How do you popularize shg
- What are famous folk arts in Karnataka
- What is unique about yakshagana
- What is cyber some
- Why other states are not able to adopt it..
- Importance of communication in governance.
- As a civil servant how do you communicate with your subordinate
- Is there any arrangement for sharing of best practices among civil servants in India
- During the communication why is it difficult for the other person to understand it.
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)