Date of Interview: 5 May 2022
Board: RN Chaubey
Home State: Telangana
Background: (IIT Roorkee, Geophysics)
Hobbies: Nothing at all (was very hopeful here)
Utility of Mocks: Helpful in framing answer quickly, and for experience of a formal setup
Interview- Mostly Graduation based (Felt too technical to my liking)
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Introduce yourself
- What 2 things you can think of from PPP
- What is Purchasing Power Parity
- What is Dollar to INR in PPP
- What are the issues faced by Private sector in PPP
- Is changing to Revenue Sharing model bad ?
- What are the issues Telangana facing after Separation?
- Was SRC wrong in clubbing Telangana and AP on language basis? (Some more Qs about TS. Don’t remember)
- What is Zero gravity?
- Which place has Zero gravity on earth?
- National Institute of Hydrology in IIT Roorkee came up with a new model for ground water rejuvenation. Tell me the specifics of it.
- What is Namami Gange?
- What are the 12 parameters in Namami Gange Program?
- Some other IIT Roorkee initiative
- What is the most sophisticated equipment we use in Earthquake analysis now?
- Can we use Geology and Geophysics in identifying Net crop sown, Cropping patterns etc
- How do you do it?
- Which softwares do we use?
- How much time does the processing and analysis take ?
- How to expedite that?
- Which country is using mining data to good use? What is the status of India in it?
- What are the differences between NBFC and SFB, who regulates them?
- How does gravity change when we go deep into the earth?
- What happens when we go to high altitude?
- Does mass change with place?
- What is the Inflation today?
- What are the measures to control inflation?
- How does increasing repo rate control inflation?
Chairman- Thank you. Would you like to share anything?
Best Wishes to everyone 👍