Date of Interview: 5/5/2022 Afternoon session (Last to go)
Board: Manoj Soni Sir
Background: Mechanical engineering (No Single Question)
Hobbies: Working on local environmental and social issues, Shayari writing (Lot of questions on hobbies)
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Your experience in interview- Board asked sometimes counter question (however Soni Sir observes very closely) Overall good experience
Utility of mocks (if any)- Next IAS and Chanakya Mandal acted good for me
(Not allowed to remove mask and hand gloves. He says shield is optional as per your convenience )
- Greeted me and asked u waiting for long so what you were doing
- Mentioned another Mechanical Engineering is there but didn’t asked single question
- Long monologue about crisis provide new opportunity and asked how world and India got new opportunity by covid 19 crisis
- 5 trillion economy – Asked me write on paper with big letters and show everyone (then asked number of zero – Sambit Patra Style)
- Whether india can achieve 5 trillion?
- Current status?
- Then steps taken?
- Your favourite shayar?
- What works you have done on local environmental and social issues?
- Modus operandi of work?
- Asked what I did in covid crisis at my village?
- Role of grampanchayat in that ?
- Devdasi system we discussed
- Then asked to recite my Shayari.. (Everyone were happy after listening)
- Where do I stay (Mostly in my village)
- Again asked about environmental issues on which I work
- Asked about net forest?
- Carbon neutrality by 2070?what it mean?
- Steps taken by India in this regard?
- India’s steps as vaccine Maitri bad or good?
- How’s india’s relation with Sri Lanka?
- How world responses to Pokharan II Test?
- Sanctions on India for this?
- PM during this period?
- Asked hindi shayar who was English department head?
- Black vs green water
- Difference between community and society?
- Durkheim theory regarding it?
- Then about suicide theory and it’s relation to above mentioned theory?
- Five Social evils u wanted to remove from society?
- (he added corruption to my list)
- Started with vaccine Maitri asked vasudhaiva kutumbakam and from where we have taken this
- Asked full quotation (few other lines are there)
- Whether India followed it with the china?
- 2)Monologue on Ahimsa parmo dharma
- Then asked whether we are following it or not?
- Then asked somebody with knife attacking? Will you still follow?
- 4)Asked about there should be presidential democracy in India? My opinion?
- 5)What is Vishwakarma? It’s Pouranic relation?
- (Few questions asked by every panel member lost at its place, so can’t memorise)
Chairman Greeted for better future and healthy life. Your interview is over.
(Interview last around 28- 30 minutes.)