Date of Interview: 9 May
Board: Smita Nagraj Ma’am
Background: B.tech (Industrial)
Work Ex: Part time at Agro based Startup, Internship at Food Park
Time: 40 min approx, last one to go
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
Utility of Mock – I believe it helps a lot. Even if we don’t realise, our performance improves.Entered with mask only ( kept throughout the interview) , wished the members.
Are u in Army? Said no madam.
Then why are you are standing in attention position, relax and sit down?
- You passed out in 2019 , yet u worked for 3 yrs without remuneration during college ( in a Start up ) – tell us something about it.
- Your role in the Start up?
- Explain business model?
- What is it doing presently?
- More follow up questions on it.
- What are you doing at present?
- Where were you more free – startup or family business?
- You play Chess, what are your learning or positives of playing chess?
- Any negative effect of playing chess?
- How has covid affected your startup?
- How will you use Supply Chain knowledge to address the disruptions of SC we have seen after Covid?
- What is Gati Shakti?
- How will it help us?
- What changes you would suggest in it?
- Food wastage is major problem – What to do to address it?
- Vehical Scrappage – years and km dual condition what is it?
- Is it justified, what’s your opinion?
- Why not followed for Armed forces vehicals?
- Food parks have not succeeded, why reasons?
- Don’t u think – raw material availablity, labour etc are also the reasons?
- Why rouble is not falling despite sanctions
- CPEC – India’s stance,
- What Infra projects are there in it
- Status and why it is not successful?
- Do u know any hydroelectric projects of CPEC?
- You talked about debt trap diplomacy. If India has that amount of money as China, should we too do it?
- But we are giving loan to countries even now. What’s the difference.
- I said something like India’s aim while giving debt is primarily development of other nations , eg our neighborhood…
- Madam laughed a little and said our neighbors would want to disagree with you on that.
Thank you your interview is over