Date of Interview: 8th April
Board: RN. Chaubey Sir
Background: BA. Political science
Home state: Jharkhand
Hobbies: Cricket, Movies, Wordle
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- What is e-governance? Where does it have scope for implementation?
- Does India recognize Myanmar military regime?
- What is the difference in diplomacy when a country is recognized/not?
- Should India recognize Taliban government?
- Is Taliban a legitimate government?
- Does India recognize Taiwan?
- Does India recognize Tibet?
- What are the different types of waste?
- We have a seen in rise in which type of waste recently?
- Why is the culture of recycling declining in India?
- What provisions have been introduced to reduce plastic waste?
- What are the provisions of the vehicle scrapping policy?
- Is Cricket a gender-neutral sport?
- Which sport is gender-neutral?
- Which country has successfully managed to land a lander on the far side of the moon?
- ‘Ab tera kya hoga kaliya’ is a dialogue from which film?
- Does the young generation still watch old films?
- What is a Chinaman?
- How do you analyse India’s position in the Ukraine war?
- What is curfew?
- What is the legal basis for implementing curfew?
- What is the origin of the word ‘curfew’?
- What is the position of India’s drone programme?
- Is India’s drone capacity domestically produced or by imports?
- What are the issues with using drones?
- What are the counter-measures for drones?
- What is the government policy towards drones
I’m forgetting some questions. Overall, a good interview(only marks will tell for sure). Sir will tell you to take your mask off. Good luck