Date of Interview: 10/05/2022
Board: Manoj Soni
Background: Electrical engineering
Home State: Uttar Pradesh
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- Tell any 3 countries where you would like to stay
- What is special about India? (Based on the above answer)
- Tell about the geography of India, UP, north to south, east to west.
- Why climate change? Why not weather change?
- What you would have done in case you were the chief secy of a state and CM is calling you to another meeting while PM is coming? (WB case)
- What to do if solar power increases in the grid? How to balance it?
- What is the probability of WW3 in the present Ukraine crisis?
- What is chicken neck India? Importance?
- What to do to increase connectivity between India and the northeast region?
- If an unfavorable party comes to Bangladesh, what to do?
- How to apply maths in administration?
- Tell any Sanskrit shloka? Where it is written?
- Difference between statistics and mathematics?
- Is the constitution book useful since had 100+ faults that had to be corrected?
- Was constituent assembly representative enough?
- What is deficit financing?
- So you mentioned Scandinavian in one question, do you know about Vikings?
- Relation between liberty, equality, fraternity? Can democracy survive without these 3?
- What is an economic review before the budget?
Some questions cant remember..
Overall, cordial board, all the best comrades..!!
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)