Date of Interview: 10.5.22
Board: Manoj Soni
Hobbies: books on India, travelling to rural areas.
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- You were waiting outside for 5 hours. What were you doing ? (I said i talked to people and tried to learn from their experience and learnings )
- What did you learn?
- BRI : does it excites you as a IR enthusiast or civil engineer ?
- Why is china building BRI ?
- Is there a possibility of collapse of chinese regime ?
- India is often accused for carrying out covert operations in Baluchistan. Should india try to induce regime change in China ?
- How India is countering BRI ?
- Travelled to rural areas : why ?
- What books on India have you read recently ?
- Challenges in rural areas ?
- As a DM, how will you solve this ?
- What is Srijan and Swadesh in your DAF ?
- How is policymaking done ?
- I will give you name of 3 books, tell me the author and we will discuss one of them: letters from father to daughter, the wonder that was India and India won freedom.
- Why is India won freedom controversial ?
- India is having large deficit . You are posted in NITI aayog. What is your advise to bring down deficits ?
- You said ‘property tax’,how will it bring down india’s fiscal deficit ?
- What happened in Doklam ? Did india statitioned its troops in Bhutanese territory ?
- What’s going on in Ladakh. Has China taken India’s territory ?
- What is urban naxalism?
- Reasons for urban naxalism?
- How to prevent youths from subscribing to such ideology ?
- Why Delhi provides such env. for Urban naxalism ?
- Should sedition law be struck down ?
(This transcript has been posted by a community member of ForumIAS)