Date of Interview: 29/04/2022
Board: TCA Anant
Home State: Maharashtra
- To view all IAS Interview Transcripts 2021, visit this page
- meaning of ….
- where ….flower is grown?
- tell me about flower in detail
- How many agroclimatic zones in Maharashtra?
- tell me names
- reasons for scarcity zone?
- which crops grown under scarcity zone?
- Which crops are grown in …. district?
- Why sugarcane monocropping is predominant?
- Why floriculture is famous in Maharashtra?
- why Europeans are sending back Indian flowers?
- difference between petty corruption and political corruption?
- Women empowerment ? What are economic, social, political impacts?
- in which state more women are breadwinners? Impacts?
- meaning of Life
- famous book related to agriculture
- which crop you can suggest for rabbi season?
- selective pesticide means ?
- Humic acid chelation process?
- purpose of neem coated urea?
- Green revolution starting year?
- tell me about AGMARK
- what do you understand about WTO – TRIPS and TRIMS
- Critically evaluate MGNREGA?
- tell me about corporate social responsibility?
- what is the turnover limits for CSR?
- What do you mean by technology transfer?
- Gulf cooperation council members?
- what is purpose of GCC establishment and importance for India?
- how much oil imported from gulf countries?
- Yemen location?
- UNCLOS means?
- details about UNCLOS
Chairman – thank you,
Most of the questions were from areas discussed by Mahesh bhagvat sir. Thank you so much sir for your guidance